|Community Game Update – September 2020 Content;|
1. Update on the Adult Male Future Competition Structure
2. Change in registering for GMS support
3. Check out great offers available on the Club Hub
4. Return to Rugby – support for schools, colleges and universities
5. Great British Week of Sport | 19 to 27 September
6. Mental health support
7. VAT Helpline
8. Chance to win a training day for your club with Dylan Hartley
9. Community Rugby – current status
10. Local lockdown restrictions
To click read the rest of this update please click on the link.
Welcome to the September 2020 Community Game Update. We hope you find the update useful, and if you have any feedback, queries or content that you would like to feature, please email Vee Montebello, RFU Senior Communications Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our communications to you are based on the data held in the Game Management System (GMS). To ensure you receive the communications that you want to from the RFU, please check the information held on this system is up to date and active. In addition, if you know of a colleague who should be receiving these updates, but isn’t, please help them to check their details on GMS.
This communication is only sent to the roles highlighted in the distribution list above. Please share it with others in your club who need to see it. Share