|Community Game Update – December 2020 Content:|
1. Covid-19 latest
2. Return to Play webinar Q&A with Steve Grainger and John Lawn
3. Community Game webinar with Eddie Jones, Bill Sweeney & Steve Grainger, Monday 21 December
4. RFU statement on concussion
5. Future Competitions Structure
6. O2 Touch
7. GMS Tidy Up
8. GMS Club Safeguarding Audit
9. England Rugby’s work with Stonewall
As we head into the final few days of December 2020, we can reflect on quite a year for the community game. We have all been through so much and we want to take this time to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that everyone stays safe and well over the festive holiday.
We would also like to say a massive thank you for going above and beyond to keep your clubs and teams going during the toughest of challenges for the game. Your commitment to, and support of, your rugby communities will never be forgotten, and we hope 2021 brings you everything you deserve for keeping rugby afloat in 2020.
To those clubs holding friendly fixtures this weekend, please make sure you comply with all Covid-19 and Stage E guidance. Have fun being back with your teams and we hope you all enjoy returning to the pitch.
This communication is only sent to the roles highlighted in the distribution list above. Please share it with others in your club who need to see it.
To read the remainder of the update click on the link.