VOLUNTEER ROLE AT THE CRFU FOR A DATA OFFICER
To advise and support the Cornwall RFU (CRFU) in its data management and to establish the needs of users of data within the CRFU including training, appropriate use of its systems to ensure that information is kept updated and to help to contribute to the efficient running of the CRFU.
Although the main source of data is to be found on the Game Management System (GMS),which is managed by the Rugby Football Union, there is numerous data held in minutes of meetings, CRFU Web and other records.
Key aspects of the role.
- The Data Officer will be a member of the Finance and Governance Committee which reports directly to the CRFU Management Board.
- Ensuring compliance with Data Standards requirements.
- Ensure adherence to the requirements of GDPR by monitoring user access permissions and privileges.
- Ensure that new GMS developments/upgrades are enacted and communicated to the appropriate people.
- Establish the needs of GMS users, providing basic training where required and ensuring they are kept up to date with system changes.
If interested please apply to the Hon. Secretary of the Cornwall RFU, Terry Williams, email: email@example.com