|Return to Rugby This edition includes:|
1. Return to Play – one week until Stage D2
2. RUWSF Asset Improvement Loan applications – 11 May deadline
3. Adult Male Future Competition Structure from 2022/23 season
4. Payment of Players update
5. Mental Health support coming out of lockdown
6. Red Roses in Six Nations Final this Saturday
7. Webinars and on demand videos
Return to Play – Move to Stage D2 from 26 April
From Monday 26 April we will return to Stage D2 on the rugby roadmap, which includes contact fixtures with adapted laws. Please familiarise yourselves with the guidance below. A video is also available here.
This move to Stage D2 also applies to age grade rugby, from Monday 26 April until the end of the extended 2020-21 age grade season on Monday 31 May 2021.
From Tuesday 1 June, we move to the out-of-season period through June, July and August, when activity will follow the Summer Activity Framework. For details, see below.
Age Grade Changes
Summer Activity Guide
Summer Activity Overview
Stage D2 Age Grade Match Guidance
The next #AskAgeGrade session on @AgeGradeRugby will be hosted on Monday 3 May.
Current off-field guidance
Off-field guidance is available via our Help Desk FAQs below, in line with steps reached on the government’s roadmap.
Payment of Players update
Following RFU Council’s vote on Friday, the below changes have been agreed to Payment of Players, Regulation 7.
1. The following changes to the thresholds at Level 3, 4 and 5 for season 2021-22. While clubs are able to pay above the threshold, if they do they will lose access to RFU Benefits as defined by Regulation 7. The revised thresholds are:
• Level 3 – £250,000 (down from £275,000)
• Level 4 – £125,000 (down from £157,500)
• Level 5 – £50,000 (down from £65,000)
• Level 6 – £0 – no change
2. All clubs at Level 8 and below and all non-voting clubs will only need to complete the declaration annually if they pay their players or player coaches and wish to be eligible for RFU Benefits.
3. There will be no requirement for Student clubs to complete the declaration annually unless the Student club plays in an RFU League at level 7 and above.
Any questions please contact email@example.com.
To read the rest of the update, click on the link