Dear M&J Chair | Chair Officer | Coach | Player,
Your club is invited to nominate a representative to register to attend the RFU South West Workshop aimed at providing advice and guidance on supporting clubs on how we transition our age grade players into senior rugby. The invite is open to any and all volunteers at your club that are linked to U16’s into Senior Rugby, specifically those that focus on how we keep these players in the game. There is a maximum of 300 delegates across the South West for this workshop.
Title: Improving Age Grade to Senior Transition at your Club
Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Presenters: Dave Livesey (Player Retention Manager) and RFU South West Club Developers
- Feedback from recent player survey and how we can relate to the findings.
- Discussions around what good player retention looks like.
- Opportunity to share ideas and best practice, what has worked, what hasn’t and what would you like to try next?
- Interactive presentation delivery
- Breakout Rooms of three topics with three rounds of rooms
- Breakout Room One: 15/20mins | Breakout Room Two: 15/20mins | Breakout Room Three: 15/20mins
- Club Developers to lead each Breakout Room, make notes and feedback two main points before the next room
- Q & A