|Back In The Game Update A PDF version is available to view by clicking on the ‘Read Online’ button below.
| In today’s Community Game Update:
1. Volunteering – Autumn pre-match hospitality + Leaders network
Details on how club volunteers who already have match tickets for the upcoming Autumn Internationals can register for up to four tickets for pre-match hospitality, as part of the Honda Volunteer Recognition Programme. Sunday 10 October deadline to sign-up for the Rugby Leaders’ Network, helping to develop clubs of the future.
2. Wednesday 29 September mobile ticketing webinar for Six Nations tickets
This webinar will explain how to access and distribute club allocations ahead of the move to mobile ticketing.
3. Game Management System (GMS) update
Update on the short and long-term plan around recent GMS challenges and a reminder of the services provided on the platform.
4. County Championship update for season 2021/22
Details for this season confirmed and an update on next steps.
5. Bonfire night planning
With bonfire night approaching, RFU insurance broker Howden is on hand to help with risk management guidance.
6. Inclusive volunteer recruitment toolkit
Rugby is a game for everybody – a toolkit of tips and advice is available to help clubs and CBs to provide an even more inclusive volunteer experience & engage a diverse volunteer base.
7. Discipline Update
A reminder of our Speak Up channels and ways to report any incidents of discrimination, abuse or harassment.
8. Tackle height evaluation, tackle & scrum resources
Details on an extension to the tackle height evaluation and a reminder of tackle height and scrum resources, including Tackle Ready from World Rugby and contact activity guidance.
9. Age Grade Rugby – including what teams 17-year-olds can play/train with
A reminder that U17’s can only play and train with adults for senior rugby from January 2022. Includes infographic to share with parents and players.
10. Media coverage of ‘Pitch Up For Rugby’ campaign
Examples of coverage to support the return to rugby and link for clubs to provide feedback on Pitch Up activity.