Return to Rugby This week’s headlines include:
1. Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund – Loans and Grants update
2. Return to Rugby On-field guidance
3. Return to Rugby Off-field guidance
4. Training Courses including First Aid
5. Age grade activity – Easter camps & summer activity
6. Mitsubishi Motors Volunteer of the Year – 2020 winners unveiled & 2021 nominations now open
7. Webinars and on-demand videos
Send photos and videos to @EnglandRugby of you gearing up for rugby; cleaning your boots, preparing the pitch and getting your kit ready with #ReturnToRugby.
Return to Rugby Roadmap reminder
Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund Loans update
We are working through the final details with Sport England ahead of launching the RUWSF loans process and will publish further information shortly. The application period is set to open in early April.
Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund Grants
The grace period for clubs to apply for a RUWSF Grant has now closed.
Clubs who applied in the first window will be contacted by the end of March. We are in the process of issuing award letters to clubs who have been successful in their application for a RUWSF Grant.
Those who applied during the grace period are likely to be contacted by mid-April.