|Return to Rugby This edition includes:
1. Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund – Loans prospectus
2. Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund – Grant update from Steve Grainger
3. Car Sharing – Updated guidance
4. First Aid – Updated guidance
5. Return to Rugby On-field guidance
6. Return to Rugby Off-field guidance
7. Warrior Camps to return in May – sign up now!
8. Government Restart Grants
9. Webinars and On demand videos
Send photos and videos to @EnglandRugby of you gearing up for rugby; cleaning your boots, preparing the pitch and getting your kit ready with #ReturnToRugby.
Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund Loans update
We hope that clubs have found the advance prospectus helpful and that they can continue to think about how they may wish to use the asset loan. In the video below, Ted Mitchell, tells us what they can be used for and details the terms attached to each loan.
Both the video and advance prospectus can be found below.
This can also be found on our loans page, with the application period set to open in early April.
Rugby Union Winter Survival Fund – Grant update from Steve Grainger
Over the last few weeks we have been notifying clubs who have been awarded grants from the rugby Union Winter Survival fund, which will continue over the next few weeks. We are aware that some clubs are querying the amounts awarded. The video below explains how they have been calculated.
To read the rest of the update click on the link