|The Men’s RFU Leagues have been finalised and the Women’s RFU Leagues are going through the final checks and will be published soon.
The key headlines for the 2023-24 season in the men’s leagues are:
1. Leagues will be forwarded to you by your Organising Committee (OC).
2. Options have been provided for later start dates at some levels based on local situations. In Men’s leagues the ultimate decision (and responsibility) for league start dates will rest with the OC, and this may differ by region. Please refer to information from your OC.
3. The league season will finish on Saturday 6 April which is later than 2022-23, in response to club feedback.
4. Men’s RFU League fixtures will be published on Monday 12 June.
5. The Papa Johns Men’s Community Cup window will remain at the end of the league season for next season. However, a rapid review of the Cup is currently underway that will have wide input from stakeholders, in order to make some changes to next season to make it easier for clubs to plan and enter. This should mitigate much of this season’s feedback. Further changes to the Cup, including if it should move within the season, are not anticipated until the scheduled review of Men’s structures next season (for implementation in 24/25).
6. There are no major changes to Women’s RFU Leagues and Cups. Leagues are currently being finalised and fixtures will be published on Friday 23 June.
|Men’s and Women’s Structured Season